In this workshop you will learn:
- Create smooth, substantial, logical, and grammatical arguments by integrating evidence properly.
- When and how to quote and paraphrase.
- How to avoid monotony by learning a variety of formulas and methods to introduce quotes smoothly and clearly.
- How to sharpen critical thinking by learning to explain why quotes matter.
- How to formulate the "quote sandwich" to create meaty arguments.
- How to properly cite and punctuate quotes.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
L & LC, Room 135